I'm a PhD student in Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology at Washington University in St. Louis. I work in the philosophy of mind, in the philosophy of cognitive science, and in epistemology.
I’m currently working on two projects: one concerning the nature of perception given distributed models of mental function, and another concerning the nature of epistemic responsibility.
I'm visiting at the Australian National University through Dec. 2019.
Recent and Upcoming Events
- Visitor at Cambridge University's History and Philosophy of Science Department (Summer 2020)
- "The Disunity of Perception," ANU Philosophy of Mind Group (October 2, 2019)
- "Eliminating Perception," Australian Association of Philosophy Conference (July 7, 2019)
- "The Epistemic Import of Arational Influences on Perception," APA Pacific (April 18, 2019)
- "Responsibility and Perception," ANU Philosophy of Mind Group (May 1, 2019)